Wow...23,000

Mike's off to a well-deserved vacation! He's only playing a bit of drama-king here - :biglaugh:

And what are 23,000 posts, is what I feel compelled to ask ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) !!??

CONGRATS Mike,
and enjoy your holidays.

And am I having an apparition? Corry???

hmm only 8483 posts to go and Mike catches you up Corry ;)
!!!!!!!!

And how many more to catch up on me then :greenpbl: ??? Heehee.

Thank God, someone decided to spill the beans. :lol: I already told him what a dirty trick this thread was, to post this and then vanish for a week leaving us old timers to do the explaining.

LaFoto, it looked quite different around here just a couple years ago, post-count wise, when Corry was the ruling queen. (My only claim to fame around here was being the first to break 10K, but I was quickly beaten back after that.) We were a rabid little group at the time.

What would happen if we all decided to take over TPF again? :popcorn:

Bah I'm getting my Corries all mixed up now - its all this math its not good for me ;)

And pfft you oldies take the forum over? You can't its ours now!!!!!

I think the post counts just stopped for a bunch of the older crew (myself included) when Off Topic stopped counting! :lol:

I can remember doing word association to try and get to the next milestone!

But, but,but... we hardly knew you!

Seriously though, your sage advice and even keel will be sorely missed. I really hope we see you around here for a little while longer...maybe another five years? If not, I want to wish you the very best in all your endeavors. You're a great forum member Mike. I have a lot of respect for you and your experience and judgement.

Mike's off to a well-deserved vacation! He's only playing a bit of drama-king here - :biglaugh:

And what are 23,000 posts, is what I feel compelled to ask ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) !!??

CONGRATS Mike,
and enjoy your holidays.

And am I having an apparition? Corry???

Yeah, I still peek my head in now and then. :)

Last edited:
That's quite a milestone, Mike! My face (and arches) fell when I interpreted your post as meaning you might be leaving, but it rose again when I realized you were just off on a well-earned vacation. Glad you're still here, and 'on to your next milestone'.
mac1.gif

Most reactions

Back