Wow, depressing

Meh, we've had this coming for a while. I do believe the reign of man is not far from the end. Man is like cancer. Eats and devours everyone and everything around it, including the ones that feed it. Until ultimately, it kills itself.

My take on life: in a nutshell.

I thought it was kinda funny. A sense of humor can be a great asset.

yeah that picture was kind of funny,

probably some emo kid painted it.

yeah that picture was kind of funny,

probably some emo kid painted it.

Get real. Prob. some investor off wallstreet or some everyday joe like myself who's already been screwed over bad enough. Wake up, man! This is the world of the powers of the rich running the rest of us like droids. Pretty soon, there are going to be Nobles and Serfs again. As we are typing, all your "rights" are being whittled away, slowly and sneaky enough so that you won't notice until it's done. Use the media to put retarded shows on tv to numb the minds of the people, and lie to them in the news for the one's that think a bit more. But most of them will believe the news, so it's okay until the smart ones get wind of it.

I'm not a hippie, not a pesimist, when I say that this country needs a MAJOR overhaul. Get rid of the clowns we have in congress now, replace them with actual people who are not so corrupted. Have it run like it was meant: WE run the country and the Govt. serves US. Not like it is now where they do what the fu*k they want to us and we assume the position.

All I'm going to say.

This thread pleases Lostprophet, it makes him LOL

nah, it still some emo kid who thinks the world hates him when it rains.

Little does he know, the world actually does hate emo kids.

I thought it was kinda funny. A sense of humor can be a great asset.

Quote from the Hughes movie "Mr. Mom"
"Keep that sense of humor, It's critical"

Most reactions

Back