wow, i understand surfers now

nauc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ive always loved trying to surf but never really understood it as a drug, as they say. dont know how to put it into words tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, did you take that? (No offense, but I saw you post another pic that wasn't yours.) If so, where was it and what camera/lens? Did the guy live?

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/800 second = 0.00125 second
# Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 4/1 = F4
# Exposure Program = manual control (1)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 100
# Exif Version = 0221
# Original Date/Time = 2006:07:28 15:47:00

# Camera Make = NIKON CORPORATION
# Camera Model = NIKON D2X

i doubt it is his image

why would he post an image from 2006?

ive always loved trying to surf but never really understood it as a drug, as they say. dont know how to put it into words tho
From the TPF Rules and Regulations:

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

That is so incredible. Ahh i love it! excuse my n00b question but im learning up on lenses, you used a telephoto lens correct?

That is so incredible. Ahh i love it! excuse my n00b question but im learning up on lenses, you used a telephoto lens correct?

Seems to me the OP wouldn't know as he didn't take the photo.

However, a telephoto was used in this shot. It is sure an incredible shot regardless of who took it :D

Seems to me the OP wouldn't know as he didn't take the photo.

However, a telephoto was used in this shot. It is sure an incredible shot regardless of who took it :D

Not a very big one either.

116mm on a D2x

Most reactions

Back