Wow, Jobo turning into gold

Discussion in 'The Darkroom' started by benhasajeep, Jul 18, 2017.

1. benhasajeep

benhasajeep No longer a newbie, moving up!

Top Poster Of Month

Thinking of starting up film again. 35mm B&W and slide. In the past I always perused ebay for extra jobo equipment. Been years since I last looked. Some of the prices they are trying to get is amazing. Actually shocked me some. As I was expecting to see low prices of people dumping equipment that hasn't seen chemicals in years. Glad I didn't let any of my jobo equipment go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. webestang64

webestang64 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have a Jobo ATL 1000 and it is worth some good money these days. New these were $5500 and today still worth around $3000.

For parts, manuals and service click here..... Klaus-Dieter Seynsche Fotolaborservice

3. benhasajeep

benhasajeep No longer a newbie, moving up!

Top Poster Of Month

I didn't know they were still making them. Last I heard they shut down the Jobo processing lines. And just had the photo wallets and such. Someone must have bought out the designs and tooling. I noticed the prices are at least 2x what they used to be. Which is understandable considering they are now a low production product.

4. webestang64

webestang64 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I stumbled upon that site I listed above looking for a service manual. He sent me the PDF for free. I now know how to take mine apart for repairs and he said he has all the parts I need to rebuild mine.

5. vintagesnaps

vintagesnaps Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit

CatLabs bought out Jobo I think. At least they have Jobo equipment. It's CatLabs of JP (Jamaica Plain). I'd have to go look up the website.

edit - Here it is, Home . It's in Massachusetts (was trying to think what city Jamaica Plain was in/near).