Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold our house, bought a new house and just found out our closing date was moved up by a week. So, on Sept 22nd Aubrey, Evelyn and I will start our drive from NH to TX. Nothing like three days in a moving van to make up for 4 months apart :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
:cheer: Well done!

Moving home can be so draining! Now get off the computer & start packing those boxes! :lol:

No way, I have 45 days...I'll start day 44 :p Actually, I cleared out the house before we put it on the market. The only things left are used on a daily basis pretty much. I've wanted to do that every time I moved and never got it done so crap has moved from house to house to house. But not this time, I beat the junk :cheer:

Whoa, that's one busy weekend! And congrats on beating the junk!!

Alison said:
Sold our house, bought a new house and just found out our closing date was moved up by a week. So, on Sept 22nd Aubrey, Evelyn and I will start our drive from NH to TX. Nothing like three days in a moving van to make up for 4 months apart :lol:

What about the boys?

I hope that wasn't a touchy question, if so, sorry.

Traci said:
What about the boys?

exactly.. wanted to ask this question...

Traci said:
What about the boys?

They are splitting their time between TX and NH as their Dad lives here. Our hope is that we will all be in the same state again soon.

Most reactions

Back