Wow!

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I have seen a lot of videos that are funny on the internet and usually frequent albinoblacksheep.com to find more. Today, I stopped by and ran across a new way to fold a shirt. I don't know who has seen this already but those who haven't are in for a shock. I think I watched this video over and over again for a good ten minutes while Alison and I gawked about how friggin cool it is. We even tried it for ourselves and it works as advertised.

Anyways, here's the link to the file.

Yeah, it works! :mrgreen: Cool!

That looks awesome! I'm gonna have to try that at work when I have to fold a whole endstand full of crappy t-shirts.

LOL I found that video about a month or two ago and kept trying the technique until I finally got the hang of it. If you search on Google for "how to fold a shirt" it comes up with so many pages just about that video. There was one that really helped me understand how to do it right, but I forget where I found it.

Now that's funny!! I fold shirts so they end up looking like that, but not in 2 steps - I bookmarked that so I can figure it out! :lol:

terri said:
Now that's funny!! I fold shirts so they end up looking like that, but not in 2 steps - I bookmarked that so I can figure it out! :lol:

Guilty too!

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back