wow

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any other nerdy peoples on here have a shameful addiction to WoW?
:nerd:

not quite WoW... SRO ftw!... (silk road online... best MMORPG out there!) ;)

WoW
SRO
ftw
MMORPG

what the hell are you lot babbling about?

World of Warcraft? If that's what you refer to my sons (particularly my youngest) play it all the time. It can dominate conversations with them but sadly I couldn't care less about it ;)

World of Warcraft
Silkroad Online
for the win
Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (see why we use the acronym? :p)

I played SRO one or two years ago, same for WoW... however, I belong to L2 and KalOnline. Sad, uh?

Who needs that when we have ThePhotoForum?

I have a 20D Camera of Power with a +4 Lens.

:lol:

Arch I've never tried Silk Road. What makes it the best?

and for everyone else... I did say it was a shamefull addiction LOL. I fully admit my nerdy ways.

:lol:

Arch I've never tried Silk Road. What makes it the best?

and for everyone else... I did say it was a shamefull addiction LOL. I fully admit my nerdy ways.

well iv had a go on WoW... a few friends are really into to it.... but once we all started to play SRO they gave up WoW.

Apart from the graphics being more real (-ish?) SRO has a unique playing system... based on the ancient trade routs of China... the Silk Road... where traders would try and get to each city without being robbed by thieves...

So the actual gameplay is alot like WoW where you have mission based quests to complete... to get to a higher level.... but... in addition to that... you can also decide to try and make more gold by attempting a trade run.
Other players can then decide to help you by being a Hunter (thief killer)... or by trying to jack you by being a thief....

so this opens up a whole new reason to PVP.... im lvl 67 atm and its a 90 cap... so i do quite well in protecting people... or putting my thief suit on and killing people :).....

Best thing of all tho.... ITS FREE!.. if you want to try it just download it from http://www.silkroadonline.net/..... but if you get into it.... you do end up spending money... mainly on gold tickets which help you lvl faster.... i spend about £8 a month on it now.... but its great that you can play for free if you choose to.

It may not be for everyone tho... SRO is a game for people that want to fight.... not really for those that which to just be part of a fantasy world and shy away from fighting.

..... man im such a geek lol.

I used to play Ultima Online (looong time ago) ... that's it ;)

Oh I'm sorry should I have started off by asking about likes and dislikes of Amstrad type games? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back