WRC Mexico - Turnin'

(Ghastly) Krueger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I just finished touching up my pics from the Mexican round of the World Rally Championship. I took them with my film SLR and had the negatives scanned directly, then did some PS.

I'm quite unhappy with the exposure, and still not sure if it's due to a mistake of mine or one from the guy at the photo lab. Makes me want a DSLR even more (That way, I'd be sure any mistake is made by me).

Since there are many photos I'd like to post, I will make dfferent threads. I hope that's OK. The whole album is here, if anyone cares to take a look.

1. Ford Focus, team Munchi's
2derramadero20.jpg

2derramadero21.jpg

2derramadero22.jpg

2. Sordo's citroën going into a curve.
2derramadero1.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

What a great series.... the rock or something in the foot of the first three photos is disturbing a bit.

Cool! I am very jealous you got to see the WRC guys in person.

Thanks! It is a nice experience... I like motorsports in general, but in this case there are no stands, no fences, enough space for everyone to get a clear view... you can get as close as you want to the cars... you really feel the speed on these!

What a great series.... the rock or something in the foot of the first three photos is disturbing a bit.

Thanks. Yes, that is a huge rock I was using as a shield, in case one of the cars decided no to turn.:confused:

Ya great photos just crop that little piece out. I am also extremly jealous.

Thank you, I will.

i take it you have to hide your camera from the dust when hes gone past!!!

Sure! After each car went by and I ended the burst, I turned away, turned the camera so the lens was against my body and crouched over it. After the dust settled, I blowed and brushed the dust I could.

After each leg, I did some more cleaning.

I could not avoid dust setting in my prism, though.

nice pictures though... #3 is my fave :)

Thanks!

Thanks again for your comments everyone.

Most reactions

Back