WTB a DSLR - Preferably Nikon D40.

Genjibud

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says, I'm looking for a Nikon D40 or similar to get into photography with. I currently use a Sony DSC-H3, but it just isn't cutting it for me anymore.

I don't know a WHOLE lot about photography, but I'm looking to get into it with a beginner's camera. I've done some research and would really like to get a D40. Offer what you have though.

I know I probably don't have enough money, but my budget is about $300 for a camera with at least one lens. I know it isn't a whole lot, but it's all I've got right now.

I also realize that I don't have much of a reputation on here, but I have feedback on eBay (genjibudpbn) and PbNation (genjibud). It might not mean much, so I might be willing to pay first.

Well I see them on Craigslist for around $350 sometimes for the camera and a lens. Sometimes even less. It's just that they're in Seattle and I'm a couple hours from there. Plus I looked at Best Buy and I can get a D3000 for $500. I think I'd rather just spend the extra money and get a new camera if I'm going to spend that much :/ but thank you for helping me out. Maybe I can find one online for around my price range. I didn't think of that.

Hmm... I'd have to think about it. But I think I'm going to try to go for that D40 if I can.

Alright well let me know if you change your mind. Im getting a new camera and im selling my XT even though its my first DSLR are ive babied it. i actually still have the box. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back