WTB: Canon 20d (possible trade?)

d70girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm doing it... I'm crossing over to the dark side from Nikon to Canon. :D

If anyone has a Canon 20d in good shape that they're willing to part with at a reasonable price, please let me know!

Or we can work out a trade. I have the following Nikon equipment that I could use as part of a trade for a Canon 20d:

• Nikon d70 body with firmware update (essentially it's a d70s now)
  • Nikon d70s body
(both SLR bodies include strap, charger, USB cable, software, and battery -- everything that came with them in the box.)
  • Nikon SB-600 flash
  • Gary Fong Lightsphere
  • Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens
  • Nikon 28-80mm 3.3-5.6 lens
  • Sigma 70-300mm 4-5.6 lens
  • Nikon wireless remote for Nikon d50 and d70(s) digital SLR's
I also want to add that I actually have three batteries -- the original battery that came with the d70, plus two EN-EL3 (extended life) batteries.

Thanks! :D

Hey I'll be able to talk to him on Monday and can check with him. How's that sound? I think he's looking for 1k with a vertical grip, 900 without. I will double check next week and get back to you though :)

Upgrading my 20D to 30D cause I could use the spot metering.

I am not very flexible on the price. I would like to get about $670 (roughly) when all is said and done (shipping/handling, PayPal fees (if any))

Bought 11/2005 from Beach Camera. Comes with 3 year Mack waranty (expires 11/08) if want to xfer for ~$20.

Excellent condition other than small scratch marks on hotshoe.

I am in the process of uploading even more pictures of what you'd get with the purchase. Basically EVERYTHING That came in the original box is there. The only drawback is that the warranty card has been pre-filled (a requirement for the Extended Mack Warranty, I believe--although I can not honestly remember), which will cost you an additional $20 to Mack for the transfer if you'd like to do that. The Mack warranty would then expire in November of 2008. I think it would be worth the $20 just for the peace of mind.

~ 10K actuations (rough guess). Is there a definitive way to tell? At one time I thought I saw a program somewhere that can be downloaded which tells you this number.

CONUS only. Paypal confirmed address only.

Pictures:
http://www.buckeyephotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2373761

Have bought and sold a few things on FM Forums but not here.

email psaltis AT gmx DOT net

Most reactions

New Topics

Back