WTB Canon 20d

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where is the best place on the web to buy a Canon EOS 20d w/out lense?
Also, if anyone has a used one for sale that they would like to get rid of I am in the market.
Thanks!
Chris

first of all, you should probably check out the link at the bottom of the forum for adorama.

secondly, either B and H or adorama is probably going to be your best and safest bet.if you see that camera for dirt cheap somewhere odd, buyer beware.

MDowdey said:
first of all, you should probably check out the link at the bottom of the forum for adorama.

secondly, either B and H or adorama is probably going to be your best and safest bet.
Thanks!

if you see that camera for dirt cheap somewhere odd, buyer beware.
That is why I'm asking here first! :mrgreen:

I would really like to buy it used if possible.... so if anyone knows anyone or has one of these cameras that would be awesome if I could get it from you.

Thanks!
Chris

Lilman, get a new one. Not much of a price difference.

Thanks guys, I was already thinking about that. Although I've been looking at the prices of all of them and I don't think I can afford a 20d just yet... :confused: I already have a Canon lense that will fit on the body so I just need the body itself. Maybe I can scrape enough money together. If not I will have to get the 10d. This is all assuming I can sell my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20.

Well, we will see what happens!

You can check out KEH to sell your panasonic but I don't know that I'd buy used from them. Their rating system seems a bit sporatic....I'll just repeat the buyer beware.

Hmm... I thought Keh was a reputable store. :scratch:

hobbes28 said:
You can check out KEH to sell your panasonic but I don't know that I'd buy used from them. Their rating system seems a bit sporatic....I'll just repeat the buyer beware.
They will only give me $200 for it..... that is WAY lower then what I was thinking...
I think the best thing will just be to put the Lumix up for sale and go for the 10d that is on sale at adorama for $799. hopefully I will get some good money for the Lumix.

danalec99 said:
Hmm... I thought Keh was a reputable store. :scratch:

I have never bought any think used from KEH, other new but out of the box strap. Their used prices do seem to be all over the place.

KEH is very reliable, although I wouldn't buy online. Call them and talk to a real person, and they can give you a detailed description of the exact equipment you are interested in. If it arrives and you feel it isn't as described they will take it back.

ksmattfish said:
KEH is very reliable, although I wouldn't buy online. Call them and talk to a real person, and they can give you a detailed description of the exact equipment you are interested in. If it arrives and you feel it isn't as described they will take it back.
I will look into that.
Thanks!

Hmmm.. Never thought to call them on the phone. Not used to dealing with real people on transactions and all :lol: I just didn't like how the prices were all over the place but calling and talking to someone would make all the difference in the world.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back