WTB Canon D1 Mark ii ASAP.............

Twysted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you have a D1 Mark ii that you want to sell please let me know. I am going to buy one tomorrow night but am not sure of the actuations. I have cash and will discuss price with you. I am only looking for this Model. If you have one or know someone who does please call 614-439-0754. Thanks

Careful, that post looks fishy.

You mean a 1d Mark II ?

I have one for sale....LINK
Yes, but $800.00 is my limit. Just went from Nikon D2H to Canon. Hard to make the switch but the entire family shoots Canon and I am tierd of being the black sheep. This is the only one that will suit me right now. Thanks

No, the guy looking for the camera.

Well I bought one today for $700.00. Thanks for those who tried to help and to the others on here that think things are "fishy"...I don't know what to say. I joined the site because I thought that it looked like a good one and wanted to get some more feed back and learn more but seem not to be welcomed since I am "fishy" for asking about a camera. I understand that there are scammers out there everywhere and I too get real tierd of them but to attack me for asking something simple as to "who might have a camera for sale" makes me question if I picked the right site or not.

Well, to start...if you're looking for a camera as great as the 1D, you might want to get the model correct when asking...

Well I bought one today for $700.00. Thanks for those who tried to help and to the others on here that think things are "fishy"...I don't know what to say. I joined the site because I thought that it looked like a good one and wanted to get some more feed back and learn more but seem not to be welcomed since I am "fishy" for asking about a camera. I understand that there are scammers out there everywhere and I too get real tierd of them but to attack me for asking something simple as to "who might have a camera for sale" makes me question if I picked the right site or not.

I would have let mine go for $650 if you would have just made the offer...just kidding ;)

Seriously though....Congrats on the 1D2, it's a great camera, and $700 bucks sounds like a super deal as well. Don't forget to check out the P.O.T.N. forums if you haven't already. There's a lot to learn there about Canon gear.

Most reactions

Back