WTB: Canon Lens

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm after a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, if anyone has one they're willing to sell then please let me know!

If it has IS then I'd be very interested! I have shakey hands and the upgrade is to help me stop losing loads of shots to it...

i think i have the exact lense your after mate if its the one below, and im selling it because ive just got the 100-400 model. the lense is in mint condition as ive only had it for 2 months and ive only managed to use it twice due to work commitments. im looking for £300 + postage or you can collect from my home in cheshire. i wont be back home until next week (i work away) but it is being advertised this weekend so if your interested let me know.

p.s the lense comes boxed as new with lense bag/case..

logo_sm.gif
Lens Specification

EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
ef70300f456isusm.jpg

Replacing the popular EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, the world’s first interchangeable lens with Image Stabilizer (IS), the lens is expected to appeal to serious amateur nature and sports photographers looking to achieve outstanding results while shooting hand held.

Hi Leerolo, I would be very interested in this lens! I was after the 75-300 really due to the price but this would be even better and I can *just* about afford it. a couple of questions though, does the barrel rotate when focusing and does it come with a lens hood, if so, petal or conical?

yes mate the barrel does rotate when focusing and im afraid there is no lense hood as there was not one supplied when i bought it.
ive got to go to work now until the early hours but if you need to know anything else please feel free to pm me and i will answer as soon as i can.
bye for now

Most reactions

Back