WTB: D80/D90/D3000/D5000/D200 with lens kit

ray91511

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi, i am new on the forum and trying to buy my first DSLR camera with just basic 18-55mm lens kit, looking to spend around 400 - 700 dollars. Ofcause the cheaper the better, more looking at Nikon or Canon T1i, Please point me the right way, thanks! Shoot me any PM if you got any for sale, i am located in CA 91790. Thanks again.

-Ray

Ray,
Not sure about others, but best advice I can give, is google B&H Photo Video, Adorama, Focus Camera. Call them up and tell them exactly what you wrote on top. Being with the price list and working with you they can put together a package that will be suit your needs.
As for difference b/n the brands - image quality is great on both, the only difference I see (working with both nikon and canon) is preference (ice cream flavor chocolate vs vanilla).
Good Luck

Thanks for advice, for sure will give them a call and see whats going on. Thanks!

Quick Correction. It doesn't have to be those three, and I'm not getting commission by recommending them, but they are big hitters in photo/video industry and I've yet to have problems purchasing from any of them.

clear.gif
You really cannot go wrong with those guys, adorama is top notch

Most reactions

Back