WTB D90

mrdean2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good afternoon. I am trying to find a decent used D90 to buy. I would be interested in the 18-105 kit, or a body-only setup. I also have a D40 that I could offer as a partial trade. I realize that not many people will be looking to trade in that direction (D90 to D40), but I thought it was worth a shot. Please let me know if you have anything for sale or any interest in a partial trade.

Thanks,
Micah

If you find a D90 body, I have a lens for sale that would work out great with it.

Good luck, it's a great camera!

i am looking to upgrade to a d90 from a d40 too but it seems that most people like theirs too much to rid themselves of it (with good reason)..

Yea. I just sold my D90 body on Amazon. It was tough to part with :( and was a sad day dropping it off at the post office. But you're right. The only people that usually part with them are people that upgraded to FF or gear junkies like myself... although I'll never let go of my D50 :)

You kept a D50 and sold a D90...

This demands some clarification :lol:

lol. I never use the D50 but it was such a great camera at the time and still produces such great images along with being a gift from my parents and my first DSLR it holds more sentimental value that monetary worth :thumbup:

I have a D5000 if I really need a backup.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back