WTB: medium format SLR

DIRT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jfreeman.smugmug.com
Im looking for a cheap medium format slr like an old graflex norita or a kiev 60 or 80 series camera. i dont have the money for any hasselblads or mamiyas. i appreciate any offers.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have seen 28mm and I believe a 135mm in the past? Either way there are a couple available. If I remember correctly I also found an adapter ring once that allows usage of old Pentax "K"(is that right? K?) mounts? Let me do some more digging and get back to you on this one ;)

Canon Fan said:
I have seen 28mm and I believe a 135mm in the past? Either way there are a couple available. If I remember correctly I also found an adapter ring once that allows usage of old Pentax "K"(is that right? K?) mounts? Let me do some more digging and get back to you on this one ;)

Wow!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: A 28mm?? That ought to be a super-duper wide angle for a MF camera! If so, it'll be the cheapest way to get into MF. I'll search it as well...

Lo and Behold! There is a 30mm WA lens available for that baby!!!

Here is a site with all the lenses for the Kiev 6C (and not Kiev 60 TTL, as it is advertised on E-bay):

http://www.rus-camera.com/lenses.php?lens=kiev6

The Kiev 60 TTL is the Hasselblad copy while the Kiev 6C is the copy of the Pentacon SIX camera. Both shooting MF in 6x6.

kiev 80 is the Hassy copy, the 60 you are correct about though. The Kiev 6C is a previous version of the Kiev 60.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back