WTB: New Camera Bag(pm offers)

xmikookx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had some bag that came with my Nikon D80 that i purchased. It was a s**t bag... and it ripped. So anyways i'm interested in buying a new bag. Preferably one that has room for 3 lenses and the body.

so umm... pm me offers. give me a price+shipping. paypal only.

If you don't have any bag your selling much appreciated if you guys share some links with some decent camera bags.

Tamrac - Model 5273 Expedition 3 Photo Backpack

$45 shipped

It is basically brand new. I bought it and used it for a month and knew when I bought my 3rd lens I had to get a bigger bag.

You say you had to get a bigger bag because you have three lenses ~ his OP says that he wants a bag big enough for a body and three lenses.

I prefer shoulder bags, just don't like shooting while wearing a backpack so I have to put the bag down when I shoot anyway.

Isn't carrying the camera bag and looking out for it while I am busy
shooting what the wife is for? Mine has been doing it for 36 years...lol

Have been using Tamrac 600 series for years, never had a problem with them. Love my old blue Tamrac 608, just wish it was a little bigger, as it is now carrying a D80 body, D40 body, and 6 lenses.

I had some bag that came with my Nikon D80 that i purchased. It was a s**t bag... and it ripped. So anyways i'm interested in buying a new bag. Preferably one that has room for 3 lenses and the body.

so umm... pm me offers. give me a price+shipping. paypal only.

If you don't have any bag your selling much appreciated if you guys share some links with some decent camera bags.
This is an older post so I'm not sure you are still in the market. If you are I will send photos and a suggested price. What I have is a really nice "no-name" bag made of canvas with lots of room for all the equipment you describe. I have had it for maybe 15 years. It has a kind of Indiana Jones look and it is designed as a photo equipment bag. I bought it at Lion Photo in the Chicago area. It is a shoulder bag.

The best bag i can think of is the Kata 3n1-30 for $99 free shipping on ebay. I just bought this bag a few months ago and its awesome. I got the additional tripod holder locally for $20. You wont be disappointed

I'm selling the Case Logic SLRC-206 for $90, I got it for Christmas so it's like 3 days new. I ordered it online but my mom doesn't like it(she paid for it) so I'm selling this to get a new one. PM me if interested or [email protected]

Most reactions

Back