WTB :: Nikon 18-55 (Non-VR)

At my photography level, I really can't justify using a VR yet. So I don't need one.

What does your photography level have to do with VR? If anything, VR will help you more at a lower skill level than a higher one.

Not that it matters much, but the US model is $115. The $100 model is grey market, and most people will be selling the US model here.

Good luck with the search! People throw up their kit lenses for sale all the time.

I probably should have worded that differently. I simply can't justify spending extra money on a VR right now unless I can get a good deal.

Gray market or US doesn't matter, selling new US matters because you get a warranty. Nikon warranties are non-transferable so it won't matter to him whether its US or gray market.

Gray market or US doesn't matter, selling new US matters because you get a warranty. Nikon warranties are non-transferable so it won't matter to him whether its US or gray market.

If the paperwork isn't filled out you can still use it.

You can still use it, but if I remember right it has to be sent in within something rediculous like 10 days of the receipt! I'm not positive, I never registered the one new lens I bought, but I think you had to include a copy of the receipt and it wasn't much time.

You can still use it, but if I remember right it has to be sent in within something rediculous like 10 days of the receipt! I'm not positive, I never registered the one new lens I bought, but I think you had to include a copy of the receipt and it wasn't much time.

You can send it in whenever something goes wrong with the lens within the 5 year warranty period. This is why blank papers with the sale of a lens are useful. Nikon reps recommend never filling out your warranty paperwork until you need to send it in for this reason.

I already sent you a PM like a week ago (if not longer).

I just bought an 18-55 VR with a neutral clear filter for $125 off a local. Couldn't pass up a deal. Thanks anyways guys.

i got your pm and i replied back through email. maybe that doesnt work but i dont want you to think that I didnt reply. anyways good luck with the new lenses. if you want a 55-200 non vr let me know

Most reactions

Back