WTB: Nikon D80 body

Rosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a very gently used Nikon D80 with low actuations and no or little cosmetic damage. hopefully it'll come with the lcd screen cap and strap as well as (at least one) battery and original charger. please send me an email at [email protected] with any offers

i have a D80 with strap LCD cover 2 1GB Kingston cards and the Ml-L3 remote. Perfect condition flawless, 1600 actuations i believ. Looking for 550$ shipped anywere. Also includes all original manuals cords and pictureproject. battery and charger. Let me know. wanting to sell ASAP im leaving for chicago to go to Harrington college of design for Digital photography and they are making me buy a D300. So no need for this D80 i got a couple months ago.

let me know. i can provide pictures and awnser any questions.

I've got a lightly used D80 in excellent condition, with the MB-D80 vertical grip also in great condition, I.R. remote shutter release, 8GB SDHC memory card, strap, LCD cap, battery, etc...

Ideally i was looking for a couple of SB-600's or an SB-600 and wide angle zoom lens or something but if you're interested i can come up with a price. I'm in the UK though.

Most reactions

Back