WTB: Nikon F4 Battery Grip NB-20

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine just called me he was looking for a relatively cheap battery grip for a Nikon F4 he has just bought, since he isn't handy with computers I'm posting it for him... I've looked on eBay but the only battery grips I can find are 100$... he payed about 50$ for his copy of the F4, so he wants a cheap copy :)

He's a collector, so it doesn't have to work 100%, but it has to be in good state esthetically ;)

Thanks,

Eduard

So his copy of the F4 doesnt work? why buy a battery grip for a hunk of metal? your best bet would be to hawk ebay for malfunctioning grips.

So his copy of the F4 doesnt work? why buy a battery grip for a hunk of metal? your best bet would be to hawk ebay for malfunctioning grips.

he called me asking to get the grip... my bet is that the camera works, but has some sort of light leak, since he doesn't test the camera's with actual film, anyhow, whatever the problem(s) with his camera's are, I'm still interested in buying a MB-20 grip :wink:

enough said i suppose, just curious were i could get an f4 for 50$ lol. that still worked, lightleaks or not. I cant help but notice that cosmeticly challenged cameras that work are hard to come by.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back