WTC Memorial Lights.

20Deez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All, generally don't post alot but i figured people would want to see these. Sep 11th i tried to capture the WTC memorial lights from accross the Hudson River. Did minor adjustments converted RAW format to JPG. Let me know what you all think!

WTC8.jpg

WTC6.jpg

WTC5.jpg

WTC4.jpg

Thanks!
Will

Those awesome night shots......very sharp. I love the last shot the lights are amazing.

I have one question are these lights still on? I might make a trip to NYC in decemember to take few city skyline shots.

I have one question are these lights still on? I might make a trip to NYC in decemember to take few city skyline shots.

No, these lights come on Sep 11th, and i believe are on for a couple of days after.

Always wanted to photograph them and i finally got a chance to do it this year.

thanks.

wow i seen these before but i never realized they hit the clouds, i wonder how many watts those bulbs are

Those are AMAZING shots!!! I LOVE the last one. I would frame that one in my house if I were you!

Rock on man. Great captures

Looks to me like you really nailed the exposure...the city lights in the buildings look great. I can't decide between the first and last...both are beautiful captures of the memorial lights.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you all enjoyed them. :mrgreen:

that is a stunning shot that i ever seen..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back