WTC memorial

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by mattvillano, Oct 5, 2004.

1. mattvillano

mattvillano TPF Noob!

These are obviously from almost a month ago but I've been slow to getting to scan the negatives.
    Taken from Hoboken. (not the easiest place to find parking on a saturday night)

had to take the first one out, cause i goofed.... i'll explain and put it back later.

[​IMG]

thanks for looking.

2. Ariadne

Ariadne TPF Noob!

Beautiful capture in the first image. The second image is also very nice, but I have one little nitpick. My eye is led to the blown out image of the building on the far left shoreline, which is very distracting. I'd like to see it either burned in or cropped out. Lovely work, overall.

3. Vestal

Vestal TPF Noob!

I agree with ^^^

Crop that glowing building. It's a natural focal point being as big a contrast to the rest as it is, and it leads you right off the page.

Edit: Oh yeah, I like them both. : )

4. mattvillano

mattvillano TPF Noob!

yeah i actually have one thats cropped i just posted the wrong one.....that was the first thing i noticed.

5. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

The funniest thing about this picture is that I was driving through NYC on the same day on a 21 hour trip.

It's just like I remember it. Great picture. I guess I should've gotten out of the car. :)