WTF is going on....

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone else ever have trouble logging in? It kept denying my password and locked me out for a few hours. Now it magically works. ( this has happened before, but never lasted as long )

how fluent are you with a keyboard?

sounds like you're only half way there ;)

If you want a better responce there is a feedback and support section at the bottom of the forum which would be a better place for this thread.
Also normaly it only locks you out for 15mins if you get the code wrong 5 times in a row

Thanks. This wasn't really meant to be a problem solving thread. Just curious if others have experienced similar issues.

Does anyone else ever have trouble logging in? It kept denying my password and locked me out for a few hours. Now it magically works. ( this has happened before, but never lasted as long )
Had the same issue last week.

I had the same issue a few days ago. It lasted about 30 hours for me. I had already emptied my cache, so that wasn't the problem. And after 4 years as a member here, I certainly know my screenname, my password, and that it's case sensitive, so the issue was NOT at my end

I had the same issue a few days ago. It lasted about 30 hours for me. I had already emptied my cache, so that wasn't the problem. And after 4 years as a member here, I certainly know my screenname, my password, and that it's case sensitive, so the issue was NOT at my end

Did you ever figure out something to do to get it to start working? Or did it just decide to start working again? Did you try any other browsers or anything? ( Do you use windows 7 and explorer 8 ? )

Maybe there are some issues due to the weather...just a guess

Did you ever figure out something to do to get it to start working? Or did it just decide to start working again? Did you try any other browsers or anything? ( Do you use windows 7 and explorer 8 ? )
I use Firefox, and didn't try any other browsers. And it just started working again on its own. It was extremely frustrating, now knowing what was the problem, but I'm glad it corrected itself. Interesting to read that others had the same problem.

usually I just chalk it up to some glitch and it usually works within a couple minutes. This was the longest stretch without it working. You know how everyone has "I'm a TPF junkie" in their sig....I really felt like one. I was going through detox not being able to log in.:lol:

^^^ Yeah, have a look at the number of posts I have. Talk about being a TPF junkie..... :crazy:

Seems like every other day the last week I get can't log in until after I get locked out at least once.

I've moved this to the Feedback forum, since I am aware that Anty had the same problem a few days ago. It helps the site owners if it becomes a widespread problem to read threads like this and review various browsers used, etc.

I also removed the pointless bickering. ;) Everyone stay cool.

Glad the problem seems to be the self-resolving kind; I know it's maddening when these unexplained glitches occur! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back