WTF is this?

ghache, no to the website and to bennielou it's nice to see that he's not trying to pick one of his "stupid" fights with me for a change and no you understood his post just fine.

why dont you just fcuk off and stop stirring the **** for once you old ****in bag. Im tired of you. LOL

Twopopcorn.gif

hahah seriously. He's an angry old douche. im ignoring him starting now. I can't keep up with his childish argument. The only thing he does is wailing about everything. he should get high and have fun.

Like I said, another bout of stupidity. Hey gash I thought you were going to post your web site address for us to look at, you seem to have an opinion and critique on everything, so why not show us what you're made of. Unless of course you don't have anything to back up your comments. No childish argument here, I had no issues with this thread.

So about the web site, when do we get to see what you shoot?

Wow.. another "Who is better" thread.. i mean reply.

This has nothing to do with "who's better" Gash attacks everything I say, I would just like for him to back up with examples of his work to justify his insults. Is that an unfair request?

I guess I don't understand why people thinks it's wrong for people to know who they are talking to. It's not about a pissing contest or who is better. It's about getting a feel for the way someone else does things and whether those things jive with the way you do things, and the direction you want to go.

Heck, I bet I've been on and off this forum for about 8 years or better now, and I've met some mad talent here, and some very good friends. I've also met my share of people who I wouldn't want to emulate.
You never know, till ya know.

Anyhoo, I try to listen to all opinions. But you can't take everyone's opinion, or you would spin around in circles all day trying to please everyone. I think knowing someone's work helps to get me in the right direction.

JMO.

Like I said, another bout of stupidity. Hey gash I thought you were going to post your web site address for us to look at, you seem to have an opinion and critique on everything, so why not show us what you're made of. Unless of course you don't have anything to back up your comments. No childish argument here, I had no issues with this thread.

So about the web site, when do we get to see what you shoot?

I posted the link of my website about 20 times on this forum, you should really use the search button before you start another thread that has been discussed 10 time. now use the search button, stop acting like a *****, stop crying about everything. have a great day.

I have seen a site for something like this (in Colorado) a few months ago. For a student, getting paid instead of a unpaid internship is good. Their prices where not very expensive (if it is the same company) and they say they use students to build their portfolios and build their experience.

Most reactions

Back