WTS : JoeyL Complete Tutorial Behind the Scene - 100% ORIGINAL

paijopaijo99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
http://tutorial.joeyl.com/

In this package containing
2 hours of material,you will find-

Behind the scenes footagefrom many unique photo shoots covering an array of concepts and lighting situations, including detailed diagrams of the light set ups and props. Both studio lighting and simple techniques using standard reflectors are used

Narrated live screen capture of the editing process, describing in detail all my techniques step by step and how you can do them yourself. Even my granny can follow along, but I am confident there is something for everyone to learn.

Each technique is broken into individual lessonsand within the lessons there are different example pictures. This makes sure that you fully understand the range the technique has to offer on individual photographs

A library of custom high resolution (12.7 mega pixel) grunge texturesyou can use in your own photos- cracks, aged paper, metallic scratches and abrasions, and some other gross stuff I can’t even identify! (But it sure looks neat). There are over 50 textures on the disk, and you can use them for whatever you desire.

Photoshop-loadable actionsin which you can ‘play’ on your own pictures and follow along step by step as my preloaded techniques are applied to your photos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get it as gift and never download it. I give the link after receive the payment.
Accept paypal only.

Original price $299, Sell just $190 (PM for bargain)

Why are you selling it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back