WTS Nikon F Gear

pcsoft

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Per discussion in the advice section, here is a short list of the equipment I am planning to sell. I am going to list it on eBay in a few days I would prefer to sell it all at once but I would look at consider reasonable offers on individual items. It is all in good working condition but is sold "as is" due to its age. I bought most of this equipment when I was in Japan in the early 70's. It has been lightly used and stored in a dry environment (Montana). Here goes:

2 Nikon FTN Cameras. Nikkormat FT2 Camera. 10 Nikon F Manual Nikkor Lenses: 50mm f2, 200mm f4, 24mm f2.8, 105mm f2.5, 28mm f3.5, 85mm f1.8, 35mm f2, 135mm f3.5, 50mm f1.4, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f3.5. M2 Extension, filters, cases, hoods, extras. All lenses have lens caps and end caps. The Nikon cameras have adapters to use "silver" batteries, or you can use the original mercury type batteries without the adapters (if you can find them).

When I list the items on eBay I will add a comment to this post and you can search for the items by seller id.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Individual items listed on eBay 11/12/05. Search seller pcsoft.

Thanks for looking, Thomas

Most reactions

Back