WTS/WTT Canon 10D

B-9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon EOS 10D body for sale or trade.
The reason for selling would be that I got a good deal from a friend and I really dont have much use for it specially with no lenses.
Ide like to get rid of it for around 275$OBO its is amazing condition

Im also looking to sell a 1978 Sigma Mini-Zoom 39-80/3.5 Macro lens in like new condition it really does look like it just came out of the box. Also willing to trade for Nikon stuff. Looking for around 60$OBO ive seen beat up ones go for more.

Will include a Canon Custom Gadget bag for an extra 10$ (The bag in the pic.)

Sigma Mini-Zoom In like New condition ide give it a 9+ ignore the finger smudge :p
SigmaZoom1978.jpg

10D and Bag Comes with all Manuals and strap.
10dwbag.jpg

Last edited:
Will you trade for a video setup, which you can sell to make more than 500 dollars if you sell it? then you can buy your nikon.

plz respond.

Depends what brand and model and photo's, send me a PM to discuss more about this. Also will need an ebay account to reference.

Well, my ebay account was just made so i do not have refrences on that. But i am legit. Email me about pics, Because i dont have the pm function at moment. As soon as i get it i will send you info and pics.

Depends what brand and model and photo's, send me a PM to discuss more about this. Also will need an ebay account to reference.
Heres the info.

Ok, This camera Was bought About 2 months ago BRAND NEW from Beachcamera. As were all the accesroies that are coming with this Setup. The Items include

Panasonic Gs320
Raynox Mod
Capture Camera
Canon Backpack
TONS of Tapes
All OG accessories
Firewire
usb

+ More.

I will Email You pics. Whats Your Email?

Thanks!

I have other offers so im going to keep my options open. Ide prefer to get a Nikon D1 series camera in exchange.

Would you be willing to take trades + Cash?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back