WTT Canon 28-90 f/4-5.6 EF III for AF D Nikkor 50mm f/1.8

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I wam wanting to trade a Canon 28-90 f/4-5.6 EFIII for an AF D NIkkor 50mm f/1.8

I obtained this Canon lens attached to the EOS Rebel camera you see in the photo, as it came with the camera it will ship with the camera , a carrying case and two roles of Fuji Color film that were in the case. The lens is in great shape and does not have any dust , scratches or imperfections that I can see. It appears to focus properly on the little Canon EOS Rebel Camera and the camera appears to work properly with no issues.

As the title for my thread implies I am wanting to trade the lens for a AF D Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D alternatively I will take an equivalent amount of cash if you do not have the lens in questions. Of course I am willing to consider other AF D Nikkor or Tamron, Tokina or Sigma lens trades as long as they are AF D compatible , but please bear in mind I really need a 50mm and I am not really wanting any DX lenses.

This lens and all the extras it comes with for the lens I need or a suitable alternative lens for trade. Or $80 shipped Paypal gift. Thank you very much and God Bless.

View attachment 69585

View attachment 69586

View attachment 69587

View attachment 69588

Most reactions

Back