WTT: Canon G9 with accessories for...

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is goofy but I am looking to trade my Canon G9 for just about any Canon mountable lens. It has about 2900 shots on it so far. Everything works wonderfully and I enjoy the camera thouroughly, however, I am going to get a T1i body for Christmas so I figured I could trade my current set-up for a decent lens (considering I am poor :lol:.) The camera comes with the 58mm adapter tube, telephoto lens and macro lens (each with protective pouch,) a mini zeikos tripod, original box and manual, travel battery charger (sorry, original battery charger not included), 4GB SD and 32MB :)lol:) Canon card, and camerabag for camera. There are certain lens I would like more than others, like the Sigma 30mm 1.4 or the Canon 28mm 1.8 usm, but I am willing to be offered anything, so have fun! :thumbup:

BTW I will post pictures of everything tommorow. I will have to borrow my wifes point and shoot for the next month! :lol:

*update*
The trade has been made on another forum. Sorry zioneffect564, Thanks for the offer :thumbup:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back