WTT: Kawasaki ZX1100 for Canon gear

Gabriel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gabriel-diaz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted in a while as I have been busy with school and have not been shooting much. I've also been working on a sportbike project that has been taking up too much of my time. It's almost finished, but it's back to school again very soon and I can do without the distraction, plus I can no longer afford to rent the space in my buddy's shop. The bike is home now, and in the way.

The bike in question is a '95 Kawasaki ZX1100, very powerful, runs, but needs a new starter, paint, and front seat, plus a few odds and ends. It's a project for someone else to finish. Here is the craigslist ad:

For Sale or Trade: '95 Kawasaki ZX1100

And a pic:

3k43m43o55O15T65W3a7v76938930207412a7.jpg

I'm selling it for $1300 OBO, so here's what I'm looking to trade it for: Canon camera gear in excellent condition: 5D body (classic); OR, 70-200/2.8L lens; OR, 17-40/4.0L + cash.

All right around the same value as the bike. Obviously, this is for local only: South Florida (I live in Fort Lauderdale). Seems weird posting this here, and it's a longshot, but if there's one thing that photography has taught me is to try even the most unlikely approach, 'cause ya never know :mrgreen:

And I know there's lots of motorcycle enthusiasts on here too :D PM me or check the CL ad for info. Thanks.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back