For sale: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Really want to pick up a Nikkor 85mm 1.8G. I dont really have the money for it right now so Id like to trade my Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 if possible. I shoot with a D5100. I can assure that this lens is in perfect condition. Thanks for looking. I can add cash if needed as well. Thanks for looking. Id sell for 400 if anyone is interested in just a purchase.

Lens:

Shots taken with it:

DSC_00161 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0014 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0031 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0059 by mshipman89, on Flickr

Last edited:
Would you take cash instead of a trade

Hello just wondering if you would trade for Cash. I'm looking to buy this lens but dint have what h
you are looking for to trade. Thanks in advance.
Fitz

For Sale: 400 for those who dont have a trade.

Probably not interested in a trade for a 70-300 vr?

I very much appreciate it but I already have a 55-200 and feel like Ive already made up my mind. I do a lot of auto photography and feel like Ill get the best shots out of the 85.

Thanks for the interest though.

If you were doing this for canon, I would do it!

Sorry man, wish I could help.

I really want to keep this lens because it give a unique feel to urban and nature shots but I shoot way more cars and need something better than a kit lens and a 55-200.

Also really thinking about a 70-200 2.8, I would do a trade for that as well where I would obviously add cash on top.

Picked up my new lens so Im looking to part with this if possible. I dont need to so no lowballs please.

I upgraded to a D610 and have no use for this 400.00 takes it.

Most reactions

Back