Wupatki Rainstorm

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
780-c5550.jpg

You make me so jealous!

How do you capture the environment to look so vast? Is this where the wide angle lens comes in, cause if I were to try a shot like this, I don't get the same feeling of grandeur.

I highly doubt you need me to tell you this, but awesome work. I'm also happy to see you shooting things other than the fisheye, as these broad landscapes such as this one are by far some of the neatest photos I've seen. (they're my favorites on the whole website).

Jesus-- Can I just follow you around next time you're in AZ and mooch off of your talent? :p

I love how you bring out such feeling in a shot. Do you get something this dynamic almost straight out of the camera, or do you really push it in PP?

And, there is a white spot in the bottom left quarter of the shot-- very distracting once I saw it. Not sure if it was light reflecting funny off a rock, or something else?

Danm. I think I just blew it. This shot has been giving me problems from PS to web screen. I got rid of the little dot but the contrast got screwed up.

"Can I just follow you around next time you're in AZ and mooch off of your talent?"

Where does the line form?

:) Thank you everyone! Wish I could make it there to hang out. That's such beautiful country. Unfortunately, it just looks a little further away everyday. I'm really liking going through these in lieu of tho.

Monsoon is coming....perfect time to get back out here :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back