Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by jstrishak, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jstrishak

jstrishak TPF Noob!

Aug 16, 2004
    If you are interested in seeing photographs that reflect a fresh and original viewpoint please check out my new site. These pictures are taken predominantly in the Bay Area (San Francisco). It is my hope that my viewers get a sense of my fascination with the world, my intrigue of nature, light, and architecture.

Please take a couple minutes and view my site and drop me an email telling me what you think of it.

2. Silverpenguin

Silverpenguin TPF Noob!

Dec 8, 2005
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've only had a very quick look as I'm in a rush. Some nice images on there. The only thing I noticed that I would change whist on my fly-by tour is:

I would put the thumbails at the top of their columns full time. At the moment if you can't buy a print or one is only available in certain sizes the thumbnail sits lower down than ones next to it and so everything looks a bit wonky and miss-aligned. If you justify all thumbails at the top they will all sit in the same place regardless of what size prints are available for them. It will look a little neater then.

I'll pop back for a proper look when I have some more time :)