www.subliminal-shock.com

I've always wondered about how easy it would be to learn how to hack a site. Just out of interest. No malicious intent. But where would you go? I mean, you wouldn't register to a site full of hackers and ask how to do it. They'd just hack you wouldn't they?

What do you want us to do if anything like this happens again? PM you? E-mail you? Just hang around until you notice it?

iroc

Post subject: $$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirm my email...I need $100, lol.

Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:57 am

sh0k3
Site Admin

Post subject: .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone gets paid same time..... no one gets paid b4 100 active users to the forum.

Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:52 am

iroc

Post subject:

okie

Posted:
Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:28 am

sh0k3
Site Admin

Post subject:

thanks for your cooperation

Posted:
Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:49 am

w0nka_nut

Post subject:

i dont want no money

Just found that...terrible...atleast we know why hes doin it

Edit: Just read the post above...I think we should have a backup tpf site somewhere just incase this site does go down, so then we can all group uo till its back!

Doubt it, he probs knows how hard it would be to get 100 members, you probs have to be a person like chase to get that many members, not like him.

WOW! That is ridiculous! I think I would get a headache if I had to read everything like that! How'd you do it?

Zach :D

hmm I don't know what happened... I havent't been here for a while so I missed something. But I'm glad hat now everything works fine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back