X-T2 Acros Simulation Test

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, I am loving this Fujifilm X-T2. This is Acros film simulation mode set with no grain effect. Straight out of camera after converted the raw image in camera. Scaled down and slight straighten is all I did to it. 1/350s @f/4, ISO 1600, Super EBC 60mm f/2.4 macro. I saw this wonderful late afternoon light coming from glass block window in man cave... I know, I need to dust but it is a man cave. Comments welcome.

These were a created by me many moons ago for a mass produced, big box retailer. These were the original prototypes.

Window Light Acros.jpg

wow. very nice.
how are you liking that 60mm lens?
i was thinking of getting one, but I wound up getting the 35mm f2 instead.

That's dust??????? I call that character!!! LOL

wow. very nice.
how are you liking that 60mm lens?
i was thinking of getting one, but I wound up getting the 35mm f2 instead.
Well, I really have not used it much, just a few test shots. It's the sharpest glass I have ever owned. It's not 1:1 magnification but 1:2 but not a big deal to me for what I'm using it for. From the little bit of testing, I am very impressed. I have only 30 clicks on the camera.

That is one of your best photos yet. I really like this. I might want to try a go at a square format to match the square frames.
Really? I was just testing the macro and Acros simulation. However, the light was cool. Ill try a square crop. Probably a good spot for a head shot....

across was the reason i upgraded to the X-T2... i don't retreat it either! nit i just haven't played with it enough :(

but great photo! perfect exposure and composition... just a tighter crop as someone mentioned above

Here's a tighter crop. Not sure I like it. 4:3. Didn't look right in square format.

IMG_20170726_144025.jpg

I like the first one best. the shadows in the corners make the shot better.

i like the second crop

they're both good tho :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back