1. Serg

Serg TPF Noob!

x

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. steve40

steve40 TPF Noob!

I know you didn't ask for a review, so lets just call this advice. First it is still recommended that you construct sites @ 800 x 600, there are still a majority of 8 x 6 users out there. They don't like to scroll, this dosent help your popularity.

Second your code does not validate, something you want for good search engine placement.

Your layout is fine, and you have some good pictures; it would be a plus for you to consider makeing the changes mentioned above.

3. Alexandra

Alexandra TPF Noob!

I like the disgn and the pics are awesome, especially the one withe the frog on the rails!
    Actually, if it were up to me, I'd organize them into different categories. I think this way their value would be more appreciatated than if they're all randomly mixed together.
    But still, it's a very good site. I'll keep coming back there. :thumbup:

4. Serg

Serg TPF Noob!

Certainly we will organize photos. It will be done in a week together with the next update. I will put a message here when finish with it.

5. Serg

Serg TPF Noob!

The gallery has been updated and photos have been divided into several themes. Enjoy!

6. digital flower

digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up!

Looks good. I like the categories. It looks like an interesting part of the world.

7. Alexandra

Alexandra TPF Noob!

aah, now that looks awesome, it's really easier to navigate through the site and all pics valorise each other. :D