Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
-

Attachments

• $PA110709.jpg
    $PA110709.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 142
I love how the angled clouds at the top and the angled taller grasses in the foreground make for a right facing 'arrow' that leads my eye into and through the image. All the lines in the shot really make it interesting too. A nicely moody pic indeed.

It's very flat in colour. It just works better b&w.
But if you insist...

Attachments

• $PA110709 (1).jpg
    $PA110709 (1).jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Look again at the tonal contrasts in the b&w and what they contribute to the structure of the image.
It just doesn't happen in the colour version.

I agree ... the B/W is far superior IMHO. I really like the image.

Lovely.

I love how the angled clouds at the top and the angled taller grasses in the foreground make for a right facing 'arrow' that leads my eye into and through the image. All the lines in the shot really make it interesting too. A nicely moody pic indeed.
Anty expressed this better than I could.

The color version lacks the B&W's moodiness. To my eye, in color the image simply loses its oomph.

I like the composition and the assist the sky lends to this image.
I really enjoy the light play in the other image as well, but, I think perhaps the sky lets it down a little. Mother Nature does test us.
Good job with the camera on both.

Hmmm, I like it! The horizon is (upon scrutiny) quite level, but when I'm not looking closely, it feels crooked!

That's the clouds working on you there ;) I really like the B&W version. It's something I would but on my wall for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back