Xpro, so Dang cool

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've had my X100 for about a year and a half, which has a similar, if not the same sensor. It's impressive, but the autofocus does bother me... a lot. I have been tempted to get an X-Pro1 for a while.. but am scared of the AF on a camera that expensive. I think i'm gonna save and wait for the X-Pro2.. I'm sure it'll be a while, but it'll give me time to save cash. Nice pics btw..

I've had my X100 for about a year and a half, which has a similar, if not the same sensor. It's impressive, but the autofocus does bother me... a lot. I have been tempted to get an X-Pro1 for a while.. but am scared of the AF on a camera that expensive. I think i'm gonna save and wait for the X-Pro2.. I'm sure it'll be a while, but it'll give me time to save cash. Nice pics btw..

That probably is a wise choice. Though at times it focuses fine on the night scenes it struggles. I manually focused the cup shot as the camera was trying to grab the wrong focus point.

what lens are you using with the xpro 1? im looing to buy the xe1 soon
great photos

Really thinking of ending my long-running affair with DSLRs and getting a XE-1. They're going for just over C$1200 with the 18-55 zoom here in Toronto. Hard to resist the form factor and stunning image quality if hyper-fast AF and high fps aren't priorities.

Really thinking of ending my long-running affair with DSLRs and getting a XE-1. They're going for just over C$1200 with the 18-55 zoom here in Toronto. Hard to resist the form factor and stunning image quality if hyper-fast AF and high fps aren't priorities.

I've been having the exact same thought.

Joe

I've been having the exact same thought.

Joe

+1 :)

Yes, I have 4 of them but the AF is crap for street work. I wish Fuji made an affordable Leica knockoff that took the Leica glass.

Excellent quality for sure

I used to go to Alpharetta a lot for business. The shot of Steak 'n Shake brings back memories, thanks.

They are very nice cameras. I have the X100s, it's impressive.

I use the X100s when it's just impractical to take my 5D III, L glass and a small backpack. It's refreshing to shoot with, though I love my 5D as well. Different types of shooting.

How often do you worry about the auto focus on your M6 ? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back