XYO shoot | C&C

nhilcissistic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First of all, thanks for all the tips that you guys have given me over these past few days that I've been a member of this forum. I learned A LOT. But of course, I have so much more to learn still. That is why, I hope you can critique my latest photoshoot (just did the shoot this afternoon). Here are the photos:

12027270_10153780997284474_237936268957161430_o.jpg

11999771_10153780997294474_2997695865810681771_o.jpg

P.S.
XYO is a non-existent clothing brand. I've thought of the name while working on a previous project and I liked it so much that I decided to use it whenever I shoot and design a magazine-like spread.

These are quite nicely done layouts for a clothing brand image.
Lots of room for overtext
Sharpness and exposure good.

On the first, hair and face are magnetic. I possible would have started her with her body facing a little more to her right and then turn into the camera so that her waist is more marked.
And perhaps another shot with her right arm more wrapped; as it is, it looks a bit artificial to me.
And a bit more space at the top for her head. (especially if she, and not the layout is important.)

The second has same nice sharpness and exposure.
Perhaps a bit more warmth and saturation
IMO, the glasses are too mechanical for her - and they hide her eyes which are really terrific.

Lucky you to have a setting and a model like her.

These are quite nicely done layouts for a clothing brand image.
Lots of room for overtext
Sharpness and exposure good.

On the first, hair and face are magnetic. I possible would have started her with her body facing a little more to her right and then turn into the camera so that her waist is more marked.
And perhaps another shot with her right arm more wrapped; as it is, it looks a bit artificial to me.
And a bit more space at the top for her head. (especially if she, and not the layout is important.)

The second has same nice sharpness and exposure.
Perhaps a bit more warmth and saturation
IMO, the glasses are too mechanical for her - and they hide her eyes which are really terrific.

Lucky you to have a setting and a model like her.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I know the poses arent that strong so I guess I have to give better directions next time. This is my friend's first time to model as well, so it was a bit of a challenge for us to help her loosen up a bit and act natural.

Also, thanks for the tip about the crop for the first photo. I wasnt too sure about how to crop it, but you're right, I should have placed more space on the top of her head.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back