Yabba Dabba Doo

Great job LP, your really getting into your landscapes huh?.... well, one of these is gonna get the special treatment, and get the POTM nomination... i'll leave it to you to break the news to the others :mrgreen:

btw, what lens are you using for your landscapes at the moment?

Great job LP, your really getting into your landscapes huh?.... well, one of these is gonna get the special treatment, and get the POTM nomination... i'll leave it to you to break the news to the others :mrgreen:

btw, what lens are you using for your landscapes at the moment?

WHOOOOHOOOO 3rd ever nom!!

These and the ones from last week were all taken on my Canon 24-70 2.8 (1.3x crop) with the Cokin X-Pro system (big filters 170mm x 130mm)

I would like to use my Sigma 12-24mm but it can't use ND grads without a lot of work with a saw and some glue http://www.dslr.co.uk/x-pro_filter_on_12-24/index.htm
just get the feeling if I try that I'll end up glueing filters to my fingers

WHOOOOHOOOO 3rd ever nom!!

i tried (twice) nominating a shot from this series yesterday but my browser kept shutting down. i'm glad to see arch beat me to it, just about any of these are worthy of a POTM nomination, imo. :thumbup:

I like the effect of the water on the 1st :)

some really nice ones among those! .. hmm... hard to decide for a favourite .. will think about it :)

Awesome, I love your exposures- it seems you got all the levels correct!

WOW

cheers everyone

Excellent work the LP. I had a fave when i saw #3...............................then i saw #5....................................then i saw #7. They are all great and out of those 3 i would most likely pick #5.

I really like the simplistic composition and subject. Again, good work.

Most reactions

Back