Yashica A

aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got my Yashica A MF camera in the mail today! :D YAY!!!!

I have one question though. DO you start the film on the top spool or bottom spool? Does anyone have a link to an only manual or something? Cause that'd be AWESOME!

I can't wait to develop my first roll from this camera. YAY!!! :D

Turn the film advance crank with the back of the camera open, and see which side turns. That will be the take up spool.

Thanks guys, I thought of what you said matt just after I hit the post button :D Sometimes Common Sense is a good thing to have around. :lol:

Got the first roll loaded, now I just need to start taking some pictures! I can already tell I'm gonna love this camera!

Congrats!! Can't wait to see some of the stuff with the new camera! :D

usually there is an empty spool in the camera all the time and you just move it to the other take up because as you shoot film the roll empties from one spool to the other.

You might want to call Yashica because when I got my 124G i called yashica and they sent me an owners manual at not charge. That was about 10 years ago so they may or may not still be doing that.

Those are great cameras though inexpensive med format but very good quality.

Have fun shooting! Don't forget to advance the film after each shot...;) I forgot the first time and ended up with a couple of triple exposure shots... :lol:

Most reactions

Back