Yay Anicole.........

for my 1k ... here is my 96 year old grandfather that still walks 5 miles a day ... drives better than most 40 year olds ... and has a quick wit and humor that taught Raven and me everything we know ...

Oh, and the sunset on his birthday.

I'd like to thank the academy and my sponsor for keeping me straight the past 1000 posts ...

PepasBirthday.jpg

Pepasbirthdaysunset.jpg

Both taken by me ... the untrained Nikon D50 owner of 10 days!

THANK YOU TPF!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

REP POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

:band: :wav: :boogie:

Yay! You did it! You hit 1000. To a million more!! :cheers:

Beautiful shots by the way!

Thanks ya'll!!!

PG ... he'd let ya ... he also smells like a million bucks ... no old man smell on him!

Calliope ... you sure you can write quickly enough for me to get to 2k?

You are so my chick, Mistress! Now, about my new diagnosis ... something that will garner quick intakes of breath and kleenex clutching ... something so very dramatic that even I will shocked and speechless ...

Come on ... you can do it ... get out the NEW DSM ...

ahhh...my pallie has grown up...!! i am so touched...( i only wish...think i am more techted....)

i remember when you only had 3 posts...**sniff sniff**

your so fun on here, nicole... shame everyone cant be as close to you as i am...sucks to be them....if everyone had a pallie, the world wouldnt need sarcasm...

btw..good shot of grandpa... your really good, my chickie-poo...

congrats on the big 1K, that's a great shot of your grandfather, if i make it to 96, i hope i'm still smiling!

aprilraven said:
ahhh...my pallie has grown up...!! i am so touched...( i only wish...think i am more techted....)

i remember when you only had 3 posts...**sniff sniff**

your so fun on here, nicole... shame everyone cant be as close to you as i am...sucks to be them....if everyone had a pallie, the world wouldnt need sarcasm...

btw..good shot of grandpa... your really good, my chickie-poo...

aaaaawwwww ... :hugs: ... the world should have more pallies to hang out with at the river ... scare little grown ups at the mall with ... and to trek all over the country just to have a girlie weekend away! Not to mention ... well ... we can't mention THAT ...

I'm feeling the need to make a speech ... or is that the rum punch ... ?

JTHphoto said:
congrats on the big 1K, that's a great shot of your grandfather, if i make it to 96, i hope i'm still smiling!

he's a great man ... he still belly laughs with the best of 'em. Sharp as a tack and STILL a crack shot with the .22 pistol he has. He's an amazing man. Full of stories.

how bout a nice rum punch???

just kidding... we go sweet tea, right pallie??

bbttww...sorry, studdering there thinking of the punch...

btw.. 96! do you believe that??? every time i miss a birthday party of his, i get.." you know..he is not gonna be here much longer...."
heard that since he turned 70...dude will out live me.. i feel like crap..

he walks 5 miles a day on a tread mill.....i get winded walking to the door...

someone needs to tell him...dont miss nicoles or raven b-day, they may not make it longer...!!!

woodsac said:
Look...now you've got a post for every nametag :lol: Congrats!

:biglaugh:

shame that it's true ... and Calliope, at this very moment, is looking for something even better than schizo affective disassociative disorder!

Woods, it told me I'd given out too much rep for this 24 hour period ... but I'll get ya tomorrow ... k? Promise.

Here's some :hug:: for now though ... hey ... watch that hand, Mr.! :er:

oh.. please... can i hug wood sac then.. you dont have to watch the hands, baby...

of course, with me, you cant see the hands anyway.....you;d have to play for harlem globe trotters to see those hands around me...!!!

Most reactions

Back