Yay Anicole.........

aprilraven said:
same bat time...same bat channel....

see ya'll tomorrow.... ( yo pallie...tonight if you wanna....let me know..)

that's gonna draw some negatives right there ... ^^

Hey Calliope ... we're like one of those public access channels ... all on ... all the time ... here all week .. . tip yer waitress ...

I must run too... the boys are out of sedation and are craving attention and food! (Actually, food mostly). Til we meet again!!

whaaaaaaaa...everyone's leaving?

I just got my white coat on, stocked up on nametags and I've been studying a 'map' for about an hour! I can find *south* upside down, in the dark, blindfolded now :sexywink:

Don't ask how I'm hanging upside down Doc. It can't be medically safe to my health :blushing:

man..weeping is rhyming.....gotta dig that!!

woodsac, baby... your gonna have to get off the porch to run with the big dogs...come on...and south can just be a state of mind....( there we go with the state thing again..)

hey nicole, we could keep this thread running till you hit 2,000..!!

yay nicole :hugs: heres to the next1k happyspammer :cheers:
wanna see some pics!!!!
rock on :band:

aprilraven said:
little man, where have you been????

we have missed you terribly...!!
long long story... I just talked to Photogal about it... but I'll be here as much as I can.
I miss y'all also! :sillysmi:

Congrats anicole. Well...look at it this way. ...If you post one pic for every 1000 posts...thats cool. Love readin your stuff.

Congrats:band:

Chiller said:
Congrats anicole. Well...look at it this way. ...If you post one pic for every 1000 posts...thats cool. Love readin your stuff.

Congrats:band:

hey scar....i mean, chiller...:lmao:

dont you think since she has an all new camera, the girl should post quite a bit more???

Oh my ... where to start?!?!

First ... sorry I've neglected the thread today ... just got back from the doctor ... no, not Dr. Mistress ... that appointment is at 4:00 ... this doctor said my blood pressure is NORMAL! YEA!!! It's been 160/104, so 120/80 is a major improvement! Other than that, measly ole sinus infection that can be cured.

WOODSAC ... or should I call you Dr. Woodsac ... let's discuss that hanging thing ... we do a lot of hanging down here in the south ... oh ... didja come up with a new name for me (us) yet?!

Raven, you've had a cam about a year longer than I have. You could post too. I'm just figuring out how to turn the darn thing on ... you have hundreds of shots!

Widow, Corry, Little Man, Mansi & Chiller ... I hope I didn't forget anyone else ... thanks to all!

Now, who wants to show me how to use the Nikon? Any takers?!

Please?!?!

yo pallie..go to landscapes, thankyouverymuch.....some from our sunday running around...

and we are gettng closer to your 2000....!!

aprilraven said:
yo pallie..go to landscapes, thankyouverymuch.....some from our sunday running around...

and we are gettng closer to your 2000....!!

pfft ... only 980 to go! :er:

we'll get there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back