LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Test your German. :biggrin:

Somewhere in the caption under the bigger photo you will see why I dance the ... :boogie: ... over this.

CarminaBurana_RKZ-16-6-07.jpg

This thread is very closely linked with the one on Fiona and also the other on "Carmina_Burana" - those will explain to you what all this is about.

Fiona is dancing the :boogie: with me, too! :D

(Oh, and I had to do two scans of the article, it was too big for my scanner, that is why there is this "rift" in the smaller picture)

YAY us!!!!!!!! WOOHOO ...... Fiona is doing a double
moz-screenshot.jpg
dance (where do you get those smilies???????)

Fiona.

They are in our smilie-box ("Go Advanced" -> and you see it next to the communication box, and there also is a link to more than those few that show up immediately). This one can also be paraphrased by : boogie : (without the spaces, of course).

Great news article (including the captures on the other 2 links). I agree with mysteryscribe about his view on photography on capture when you can or not at all. I rather have the capture. Thanks for sharing!

Corgratulations! I don't speak German but I definitely see 'Corinna' in there!

OK, so since only few do read the German, here is my translation of the article:

Performance accompanied with pictures

„Carmina Burana” in the gym

Scheessel ( r ) – Since last year in autumn the ballet group of “publikumscheessel” have worked on their version of Carl Orff’s “Carmina Burana”.
Dancers aged 7 to 19 practised together in order to present the public with an extraordinary dance experience in the new gym of Eichenschule on Thursday night, 28 June, at 6:30 and 8:00, respectively. For this they tried out and put into practise a great variety of new dance moves.
The leader and choreographer of the ballet group, Fiona Stermann, has for long had the desire to put a complete dance project onto a stage with her students. It is risky to present such a well-known piece with non-professionals, but Stermann is convinced that her students will give the whole endeavour their very personal touch.
At the beginning, there was no clearly described theme or action. It was her goal to develop a piece which focuses on the enjoyment of the movement, the strength of each individual dancer, their delight to perform and their sense of being one team.
“In the course of time we have created a kaleidoscope of moving images which are to represent emotion, alienation, abstract things, hope, chaos, narrowness, freedom, good humour, nature, the animal kingdom, being a girl or a woman and many many more things,” Fiona Stermann explains. Anything that musicality, dancing and acting offers to the members of her group was put together. The result of all this is a very exciting, modern dance performance.
In addition to this, Stermann asked the Lauenbrück photographer Corinna Schleiffer to take part in her project. Her photos will add to the performancethat will take about one hour. In the pleasing architecture of the new gym of Eichenschule Scheessel, each scene will be accompanied by her photos projected onto a 6m by 4.5m screen, which are to underline the ideas of the choreography. The photographer Schleiffer will also set up an exhibition in the entrance hall. There you will be able to see her photos taken during the rehearsals.
Admission is 3.- Euros for adults and 1.50 Euros for children and students. Tickets can be obtained (…)

Hey LaFoto, great work!

but you're being too modest: the article doesn't say 'Stermann asked the Lauenbrück photographer Corinna Schleiffer to take part in her project.

it says: 'and Stermann was successful in getting Corinna Schleiffer to take part in the project'.

You see: in the latter, it looks you're a hot commodity...:lol::lol:

no seriously; that's really great!!

pascal

Hey LaFoto, great work!

but you're being too modest: the article doesn't say 'Stermann asked the Lauenbrück photographer Corinna Schleiffer to take part in her project.

it says: 'and Stermann was successful in getting Corinna Schleiffer to take part in the project'.

You see: in the latter, it looks you're a hot commodity...:lol::lol:

Goodness, Pascal is right!!!!

But Corinna is always too modest... :er:

Corinna, how wonderful to see your name in print, and in such a flattering way, you hot commodity! Congrats. :clap:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back