Yay! I can't stop smiling

This is wonderful news - congrats, Mansi! :D Sounds like it's going to be an awesome experience!

Congratulations! That's flippin' sweet, and I'm sure you'll do excellent if the pictures you post here are anything to judge by. Have fun and keep us posted on how it goes, of course! :thumbup: :D

aww thanks you guys... just hope i can manage
:hugs:

Do you know where all in the South they/you are plannning to cover?
I still don't know all the details yet but i do know that we're flying to Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and then going to be travelling thru some of the remote area of AP where their research is based. I have a briefing with them soon so will know then i guess :)

thanks everyone for all that confidence you have in me!:blushing: i hope i dont screw up or something

Congratulations, but I doubt anyone here is surprised. You most defintely deserve this oppurtunity, and I am already waiting for the photos you will bring back :)

That is so exciting. I look forward to seeing your work. CONGRATULATIONS!

Holy Crap. Congrats.

With the pics I've seen you'll do just fine. And keep us all updated on the book. I will definatly grab one!

Mansi said:
aww thanks you guys... just hope i can manage
:hugs:

I still don't know all the details yet but i do know that we're flying to Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and then going to be travelling thru some of the remote area of AP where their research is based. I have a briefing with them soon so will know then i guess :)

thanks everyone for all that confidence you have in me!:blushing: i hope i dont screw up or something

it's not possible

it's not possible
:shock:
jonmikal! sure is... hehe you don't know me yet... just hope for me that it goes well

thnks so much all of you.... you guys are the best:lovey: :hug::

WOW Mansi, that's really AWESOME. Congratulations.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot :D

Wow congratulations Mansi!!!!! I'm sure it'll all turn out really well - you've got great talent and you deserve a showcase.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back