lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
YAY... It's Lostprophets BOOB post!!!

And by BOOB post I mean my 8008th post, see 8008 looks like the word BOOB :lol:

You have to understand I've lived a very sheltered life and don't get out much

anyway here are a load of old photos you all sick of seeing as I post my normal celebratory landmark post

Oh yeah and if you click on one of the images you will see the high res version, honestly I'm too good to you people

aaa.jpg

thanks for putting up with me

Congrats on your having BOOB ... erm ... 8008 posts right now, and thanks for the BOOB thread, I mean, the 8008-posts-thread with all the "oldies but goodies" ... the last is best. Definitely :biggrin: !!!

Also if take take the 8's in 8008 and turn them sideways you get three pair of boobs:lmao:

I like the birds in flight the most, as reasently I made an attempt at a shot like that and faild miserably. so miserably I knew it on the spot:(

Congrats on your having BOOB ... erm ... 8008 posts right now, and thanks for the BOOB thread, I mean, the 8008-posts-thread with all the "oldies but goodies" ... the last is best. Definitely :biggrin: !!!

Oh I see, pick the one I didn't take :er:

Also if take take the 8's in 8008 and turn them sideways you get three pair of boobs:lmao:

:biglaugh:

That last shot is unbelievably HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well it is an Andy Rouse photo I'm standing next to :lol: ;-)

You're right, that otter looks terribly washed out - poor exposure I reckon

see above ;-)

congrats, I can't wait until I get my BOOB

everyone should have one

Congratulations! All of your photos are awesome, I especially like the giraffe, the meercat, the owl, the fox and the fist otter ones.

I've never seen a giraffe up close, and I'm amazed by the interesting pattern!

many thanks :D

Most reactions

Back