Yay me

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 17-50 f2.8 arrived today. Wahoo. Just wanted to share my happiness.

If only it wasn't 5 PM and 2 degrees outside, didn't even get to use it. lol.

Schweeet deal on the lens...not diggin this January weather myself...

Walking around downtown today in short sleeves and no jacket... in January... in Colorado! It is insane.... it was warm, like 51 degrees....

Well, tomorrow...or today now I guess., the high is going to be 2. So I doubt I'll get anything outside, but I see a lot of shots of random chit within my eyesight inside coming up. lol.

I do have a shoot thurs night with a lovely lady, and my pinup shoot is Sat so this is going to be a fun week. Makes up for the last two months sucking.

:)

Pallycow said:
Well, tomorrow...or today now I guess., the high is going to be 2. So I doubt I'll get anything outside, but I see a lot of shots of random chit within my eyesight inside coming up. lol.

I do have a shoot thurs night with a lovely lady, and my pinup shoot is Sat so this is going to be a fun week. Makes up for the last two months sucking.

Ah, a nice balmy 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Splendid.

Pallycow said:

Ah, a nice balmy 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Splendid.

Yeah, if you say so, lol...you're a bit more south...have you hit 3 or 4 degrees? lol

Psh, real Mainers don't start putting on jackets until single digit temps.

You are correct in pluralizing the word jacket, as I'll be wearing two. lol

It is very sunny out, so I want to find a spot to take a photo where there is no snow and make it look like a nice summer day, and title it "Trickery" lol

Pallycow said:
Yeah, if you say so, lol...you're a bit more south...have you hit 3 or 4 degrees? lol

$image-2319092455.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back