Yay, my new toy has arrived :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8upNpoURjy0Au4pm2

My new baby :)
8upNpoURjy0Au4pm2
Oh, so now your going to post links to pictures of it all over the forum now. :801::801:
I am sorry, I am not showing off, I am just Soooooooooo excited I feel the need to share this with everybody (who cares about such things LOL).
All kidding aside, I am SO happy for you- looks like a sweet rig!
I am very eager to give it a test run, hope this weekend I will get the chance to use it.
Wife signed for mine today. :1219: Now I just have to wait till I get home. :048:

Oh, so now your going to post links to pictures of it all over the forum now. :801::801:
I am sorry, I am not showing off, I am just Soooooooooo excited I feel the need to share this with everybody (who cares about such things LOL).
All kidding aside, I am SO happy for you- looks like a sweet rig!
I am very eager to give it a test run, hope this weekend I will get the chance to use it.
Wife signed for mine today. :1219: Now I just have to wait till I get home. :048:
Congrats :)

Well, I'm definitely a bit envious.

Either way I'll wait at least half a year before getting one, until the prices here in Europe have fallen to the level they are now in the USA.

I just dont see the point of paying extra for being european or whatever Nikon was thinking when they decided that the D850 would be much more pricey over here ($3300 vs 3800€ with 1€ = $1.18, thus we pay the equivalent of $4484).

Well, I'm definitely a bit envious.

Either way I'll wait at least half a year before getting one, until the prices here in Europe have fallen to the level they are now in the USA.

I just dont see the point of paying extra for being european or whatever Nikon was thinking when they decided that the D850 would be much more pricey over here ($3300 vs 3800€ with 1€ = $1.18, thus we pay the equivalent of $4484).

Well I normaly don't buy immediate releases of electronics or cars. Like to give them time to figure out the initial bugs or production mistakes. But this time was different. Decided to get one right off the bat since the price in the US anyway was pretty agressive in my opinion. I was actually suprised at the US price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back