Yayy finally someone new to shoot

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Kylie, a lovely lady who braved the weather and came to my space for a fun shoot...will fill this thread as the editing progresses

Kylie by Chris Crossley, on Flickr

I always enjoy seeing your work, but never know what to expect! :)

Nice socks :586:

A lot of ink on your model. And she's definitely channeling Klingon in the last shot. As John says, one never knows what one will find when we open your posts. And looking forward to your exploration with Kylie - she's photogenic, and you're a master of the light.

I always enjoy your shots, something different every time. :)

While I'm not a big fan of the "trash the dress" phenomenon, your artwork is always interesting.

Paul I'd shot this dress in varying ways, the last one before this as Frida shoot and it was time to retire it
Kylie the model had mentioned the desire to destroy one, it was very cathartic for her reasons...all focused and smiles..no posing and I just recorded the event and had given some one a little release

win win

Frida Kahlo's birthday today by Chris Crossley, on Flickr

I wanted to write that if the upside down part was a different image, not just a "reflection" it would all look better. And then realised it WAS a different image :clap:

Your mind just blows my mind away how you think of this stuff and then apply it to your work.I can't even think where I put my other shoe.I am surprised,I have not gone out the door with one slipper and one work boot on yet.

I think I am in love.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back