YAYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SO im my camera broke. but i just went to walmart (where they only hire dumb people) and bought another one. so tomorrow ill just go return the broken one sense its the same thing. and ill have box, reciept, etc... yay.

aside from teh legal and moral wrongs of this
you won't have a reciept nor a box after you return the faulty one - also when they sell that on some poor person is going to get a broken camera instead of a nice shiny working one. And after they return it - check its code and compare to the box (to check for a batch error problem) and find out its a return -- well it won't take the manager long to work out what happened.

If you can afford another camera just chalk it up to experience and don't break the new one - keep your new box and new reciept to get that one fixed if you break it (yep it can happen again!) and either get the other repaired or dump it

well im gonna return it new. im gonna return it and say its broke. which they will just send it back to nikon..

and when serial numbers are checked? (and they will be either at the Walmart end or the Nikon end)

ive done things like this b4.. this is america not UK. they dont check **** like that cause employed and people alike.. DONT CARE..

Whats with all the criminals posting lately?

Whats with all the criminals posting lately?
I just finished scrolling through the post you are thinking about looking to see if the OP posted there.

I was really hoping to see that he was one speaking all heavenly angelic about the bad of pirating to call him out. You can do this on my sim racing forum very easily. They yell at demo users posting licensed content, then in the off topic section, talk about downloading music and torrenting other games :er:

I was really hoping to see that he was one speaking all heavenly angelic about the bad of pirating to call him out. You can do this on my sim racing forum very easily. They yell at demo users posting licensed content, then in the off topic section, talk about downloading music and torrenting other games :er:
Or I would like to see one of the it is alright to pirate people say something about it being wrong.

Truly sad how some will justify their actions while making everyone else pay for their greed.

Sorry your kid broke your camera (I have 3 myself and they have broken valuable things), but be a man and do the RIGHT thing.

Pretty sad that your are proud of stealing !!

how do u guys find this bad. you act like it will hurt Nikons pockets theyll throw it out like they do 7000 others a day that are defective, broken, etc it dont bother them. sorry but im far from rich and dont have another 500dollars to dish out on it.. adn you guys act like there gonna stick it ont he shelf and someones gonna buy it and be stuck im returning it as BROKEN!!!!

How do you find this not bad? Your argument claims that it's perfectly ok to steal from a wealthy man because he'd probably have enough money left over he wouldn't notice it was missing. You're also setting an example (for your child whether he/she finds out you did this or not) that it's acceptable to lie in order to get things you don't deserve.

Your logic in how this is ok is completely flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back